Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holy Cow Time Flies!!

Ok so here are some pictures to catch up from the last time i posted. Sorry there is a lot, but what ya gonna do?

The video at the end is Ethan on Easter morning. I promise the story he tells is not true! It's mainly for the grandparents but you are more than welcome to watch it. (It is just about 8 minutes long)














Ethan's pumpkin

















He got these from Daycare before Christmas and was so excited!













Mommy & Ethan with our snuggies we got for Christmas. (actually mine is a reverse snuggie that zips up the front)








Aunt Jody gave this outfit to Ethan for Christmas!! He was the most handsome little sunbeam!! I almost cried.














I can't even remember what was on his face but this is how the boy rolls.

Ok here is the video the funny part is in the beginning so if you don't want to watch it all at least you don't have to wait until the end. Sorry it is so dark. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad to see you posting again... I love that crazy kid Ethan :) He cracks me up!

wordandcraft said...

I can't believe he's a Sunbeam! We really have to get out to Utah to see you guys.