Saturday, April 12, 2008

Look Alike

Well from the second Ethan was born everyone has been telling me how much he looks like me and not Adam. I personally have a really hard time seeing that and maybe because it involves me. (i am told that i look just like my dad, but i still don't see it) Well a few days ago, I had done Ethan's hair in cute spiky format. Upon waking up from his nap I realized that maybe he looks a lot more like his dad than we all thought. I don't know maybe you can be the judge......(hint: hairstyle) Although one just happened to come about and the other was actually planned to look that way.















2 comments:

Quela said...

I still think he looks more like you, not Adam.

wordandcraft said...

I don't know which is cuter -- Adam as a Cub Scout or Ethan with his new haircut! I think he is a perfect blend of the two of you. In some of the pictures I think he looks just like you, and in others I think he looks just like Adam.