Friday, May 30, 2008

Greatest Invention!

For my anniversary/mother's day/birthday present, my wonderful husband gave me the "Cricut" machine. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a computerized machine that cuts out all different sorts of letters and pictures depending on the cartridge you put in it. All I can say is that I wish I would have been the one to come up with this product cause I would be RICH!!!! Here are a few pictures of what it looks like......


I have been having a blast playing around with what the cartridge that came with it can do. Here is just a little thing I did for fun......
Now since I am in the Primary Presidency, I also had quite some fun making new signs for the classroom doors and also for the seats in Primary Opening Exercises. I am a little anal and like things to match so here a couple of signs that we will be using on sunday.....(this pictures of the suns and crown were done on my regular computer)



4 comments:

Heather said...

I want one of those! Are you a scrapbooker? The signs are great!

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

Heather, I wish I was a better scrapbooker. It is way fun, you should get one, here is a website that is way cheaper than the stores. www.customcrops.com
Also congratulations on being a new mommy again.

Cameron's Corner said...

The infomercial keeps trying to push the "optional" cartridges at you. How much are the extra cartridges? Do you have to buy any kind of special paper or replacement blades from Cricut themselves, or can you buy stuff like that at Walmart?

ps I'm addicted to infomercials.

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

No to the paper, you can use any type of paper including vinyl. you just have to cut it down to size. here is a website that is cheaper than all the stores.
www.customcrops.com